Cajun Shrimp Spread
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Combine all ingredients in food processor, pulse until mixture is creamy. Chill for at least one hour. Serve with crackers.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.