- What are Municipal Bonds? They're investments in cities, counties and states, much the same way you'd invest in a company. You can invest in individual bonds, or you can choose to invest in a Municipal Bond Mutual fund. But which is better?>>
- Typical "everyday" concerns such as paying bills tend to distract people from thinking about their long-terms plans. But working with a financial professional can have a positive impact on people, according to a recent study commissioned by Northwestern Mutual. >>INSIDE: Do I really need to hire an advisor?>>
- This article from AARP gives insights into how a reverse mortgage works and the criteria to utilize this type of financing during retirement. >>
Americans living longer and better
Americans aren't just living longer, they're living more years without disabilities, too, a new study shows.
Retirement can be golden for your health
Although aging may mean more physical problems, retirement can help people lead healthier lives, a new study from Australia suggests.
Americans' longer life = poorer health
Americans are living longer, but those extra years may include poor health or a disability, a new study finds.
Intensive exercise a fountain of youth for aging muscles
One key to keeping muscles young is as close as the nearest gym, researchers say.
Even gardening or dancing might cut Alzheimer's risk
Regular physical activity, including gardening or dancing, may cut Alzheimer's risk by as much as 50 percent, a new study suggests.
Daredevil at 20, scam victim at 70? What being a risk-taker may mean to you
Most adult risk-takers continue to take chances as they get older, and that can make them more susceptible to fraud when they're seniors, new research suggests.
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>
- Independent Living/Retirement Communities, Assisted Living Communities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and Adult Family Homes. How are they different and how do you know which one is right for you?>>
- An explanation of the difference between each and the resources to find help and support for patients and families dealing with memory loss.>>
- Assisted Living is for adults who need help with everyday tasks but they don't need full-time nursing care. >INSIDE: Find local providers>>
- Trained professionals are here to guide you through the evaluation of physical and emotional well-being and help determine what living or care situation is best for you or your loved one.>>