- Answers about diagnosis, treatment, risk factors, stages of Alzheimer's Disease. >>
- Detailed information on what Medicare covers and doesn't cover for diagnosis, treatment, and care of someone with Alzheimer's Disease.>>
- A county by county listing of support groups and resources for Alzheimer patients and their families. >>
- What exactly is Alzheimer's Disease and how is it different from other forms of dementia that often sets in as people grow older? Click here for an explanation, history and risk factors for Alzheimer's Disease.>>
- Here is a list of signs of symptoms if you think you or someone you love may have Alzheimer's Disease.>>
Falls among elderly cost $50 billion annually
Falls by older Americans have devastating medical and economic consequences, reaching $50 billion a year, a new study finds.
Winter temps raise health risks for seniors
Older adults are at increased risk for hypothermia, a dangerous drop in body temperature, the U.S. National Institute on Aging warns.
Mediterranean diet a recipe for strength in old age
A Mediterranean diet may make seniors less likely to become frail and help them maintain their health and independence, new research suggests.
Seniors, lose the weight but not the muscle in 2018
If you're a senior who's pledging to lose weight in 2018, be sure you're shedding excess fat without losing muscle and bone.
Air pollution can be deadly for seniors
Even levels of air pollution deemed "safe" by U.S. government standards may shorten the life spans of seniors, new research suggests.
Seniors don't need calcium, vitamin d supplements: review
Seniors are wasting their time and money taking calcium and vitamin D supplements to ward off the brittle bones of old age, a new review concludes.
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>
- Independent Living/Retirement Communities, Assisted Living Communities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and Adult Family Homes. How are they different and how do you know which one is right for you?>>
- An explanation of the difference between each and the resources to find help and support for patients and families dealing with memory loss.>>
- Assisted Living is for adults who need help with everyday tasks but they don't need full-time nursing care. >INSIDE: Find local providers>>
- Trained professionals are here to guide you through the evaluation of physical and emotional well-being and help determine what living or care situation is best for you or your loved one.>>