- Answers about diagnosis, treatment, risk factors, stages of Alzheimer's Disease. >>
- Detailed information on what Medicare covers and doesn't cover for diagnosis, treatment, and care of someone with Alzheimer's Disease.>>
- A county by county listing of support groups and resources for Alzheimer patients and their families. >>
- What exactly is Alzheimer's Disease and how is it different from other forms of dementia that often sets in as people grow older? Click here for an explanation, history and risk factors for Alzheimer's Disease.>>
- Here is a list of signs of symptoms if you think you or someone you love may have Alzheimer's Disease.>>
Is dementia declining among older Americans?
Here's some good news for America's seniors: The rates of Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia have dropped significantly over the last decade or so, a new study shows.
Supplement may help against vision-robbing disease in seniors
An inexpensive over-the-counter antioxidant/zinc supplement that may help preserve vision in older people is also cost effective, a new study suggests.
Do fewer nightly dreams mean higher dementia risk in seniors?
Seniors who spend less time each night in the dream stage of sleep may be more likely to succumb to dementia as they age, new research suggests.
Protein at all 3 meals may help preserve seniors' strength
Eating protein at all three daily meals, instead of just at dinner, might help seniors preserve physical strength as they age, new research suggests.
Generic eye drops for seniors could save millions of dollars a year
Prescribing generic drugs for seniors' eye problems could save the U.S. government hundreds of millions of dollars a year, a new study suggests.
One social hour a week can help someone with dementia
Just a slight increase in social interaction benefits older adults with dementia and lowers health care costs, a new British study suggests.
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>
- Independent Living/Retirement Communities, Assisted Living Communities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and Adult Family Homes. How are they different and how do you know which one is right for you?>>
- An explanation of the difference between each and the resources to find help and support for patients and families dealing with memory loss.>>
- Assisted Living is for adults who need help with everyday tasks but they don't need full-time nursing care. >INSIDE: Find local providers>>
- Trained professionals are here to guide you through the evaluation of physical and emotional well-being and help determine what living or care situation is best for you or your loved one.>>