Produce on the grillMore>>
- Stone fruits work well in sweet and savory dishes. Try them on the grill or in salads as well as in desserts or fruit salads for a refreshing treat.>>
- Recipe from Rolando Parra of Texas>>
- Recipe from Barbara Westrbook of Chesterfield, Va.>>
- 8 ears corn, husked 2 sticks butter 5 tablespoons of your favorite fresh herb, chopped (cilantro or basil are great) 3 garlic cloves, minced 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper Beat>>
- 1 eggplant, sliced into ½ inch rounds ½ cup cornmeal ½ tsp oregano salt Soak eggplant in salted water for 45 minutes. Remove and pat dry. Dredge each slice in mixture of cornmeal, chili >>
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.