Are you ready for the Super Bowl?More>>
- Super Bowl Sunday is as much about eating as it is about whether the Panthers or the Broncos score the first touchdown. >>
Super Bowl Sunday is as much about eating as it is about whether the Panthers or the Broncos score the first touchdown.>>
- If you still yourself itching to pull your phone out of your pocket, load it up with these second-screen apps to stay entertained if the Super Bowl gets out of hand.>>If you still yourself itching to pull your phone out of your pocket, load it up with these second-screen apps to stay entertained if the Super Bowl gets out of hand.>>
- This is a great time to update or upgrade a home-entertainment system. Prices are especially low this time of year, and there are many deals to be had.>>This is a great time to update or upgrade a home-entertainment system. Prices are especially low this time of year, and there are many deals to be had.>>
- Buying a new TV can be a confusing and expensive endeavour. Here are some tips to ensure you get the most bang for your buck!>>Buying a new TV can be a confusing and expensive endeavour. Here are some tips to ensure you get the most bang for your buck!
- As Super Bowl parties are being planned and menus selected, it's important for party hosts and hostesses to practice safe food handling.>>
- Super Bowl Sunday is a day of fun, football and of course, snacking. But why not splurge with alternatives that taste just as good, with less fat and calories?>>
- If you're sick of serving chili, chips and brownies, check out these winning new menu ideas.>>
- Super Bowl Sunday is the second biggest eating day of the year! You can enjoy all of your favorite foods without ruining your diet by making some simple substitutions.>>
- What's Cooking Now celebrates viewer-submitted recipes, with a different theme each week. This week's offerings feature great ways to enjoy your favorite Super Bowl party food without adding on the pounds.>>
Favre says he went to rehab 3 times to fight addictions
Hall of Fame quarterback Brett Favre says he went to rehab three times to fight dependence on painkillers and alcohol.
NFL: Patricia's past not subject to personal conduct policy
The NFL says sexual assault allegations against Detroit Lions coach Matt Patricia from 1996 are not subject to its personal conduct policy.
Goodell details NFL's stance on sports gambling after ruling
NFL commissioner Roger Goodell says Congress should enact uniform standards for any states that allow sports betting.
'Pay the man': Rams back DT Aaron Donald in latest absence
Aaron Donald is skipping the start of the Los Angeles Rams' voluntary organized team activities while waiting for a new contract.
Hall of Fame coach Holtz settles lawsuit with Daily Beast
Attorneys for Lou Holtz say the former Notre Dame coach and the news website The Daily Beast have resolved a defamation lawsuit filed by the ex-ESPN analyst and college football Hall of Famer.
Kansas fires AD, saying progress in some areas 'elusive'
The University of Kansas has fired athletic director Sheahon Zenger, with Chancellor Douglas Girod saying that "progress has been elusive" in some areas of the program.
WORLD CUP: Dads Ronaldo and Messi still seek World Cup title
Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi go into their fourth World Cup as changed men each seeking to win the game's most coveted prize for the first time.
Yates maintains Giro lead, Dennis wins 16th stage time trial
Simon Yates is still in control of the Giro d'Italia after the British rider limited his losses to closest rival Tom Dumoulin in the individual time trial.
In Salah's Nile delta village, the Egyptian is a super hero
In Salah's village deep in Egypt's Nile Delta, the Liverpool winger is a superhero and a role model.
Ohio State president seeks info about alleged misconduct
The president of Ohio State University has asked alumni for help involving reports of alleged sexual misconduct by a former university doctor.
French Open organizers won't give Serena Williams a seeding
Several of Serena Williams' biggest rivals believe that the 23-time Grand Slam champion deserves more than just a guaranteed spot in the French Open draw.
Lou Lamoriello hired to run hockey operations for Islanders
Longtime NHL executive Lou Lamoriello joins Islanders, with full authority on all hockey matters.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.