Recipes fit for a queenMore>>
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour 1 tablespoon sugar 1 ¼ teaspoons baking powder ¼ teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon baking soda ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg 1 1/3 cups plain yogurt (low-fat is okay!) 1 ¼>>
- 2 cans smoked oysters 1/4 cup light vegetable oil 1/2 lb bacon 3 tbsp minced garlic toothpicks Cut bacon strips in thirds. Wrap a bacon slice around each oyster and place a toothpick through>>
- Recipe from Elizabeth Copeman of Ala.>>
- Recipe from Anna F. Pratt of Mesa, Ariz.>>
- They say the fastest way to the heart is through the stomach. If that's the case, you'll have your valentine swooning in no time! >>
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.