- What are care managers and the often asked questions about credentials and services.>>
- Resources to help you find information on care managers.>>
- Written by: Pat Spiger
We are taught that it is important to plan for many areas of our lives. Commonly we hire financial planners, attorneys, accountants, and insurance brokers to help steer us through a maze of complicated issues in these fields. How many are fortunate enough to have an Elder Care advisor?>>Read More...>>
- Questions to consider if you are thinking about hiring a care manager.>>
- A good place to start your search for a geriatric care manager is with your family physician. >>
Americans living longer and better
Americans aren't just living longer, they're living more years without disabilities, too, a new study shows.
4 things to know about money now, for boomers and beyond
During National Financial Literacy Month, take a close look at savings, debt and budget.
Retirement can be golden for your health
Although aging may mean more physical problems, retirement can help people lead healthier lives, a new study from Australia suggests.
Americans' longer life = poorer health
Americans are living longer, but those extra years may include poor health or a disability, a new study finds.
Intensive exercise a fountain of youth for aging muscles
One key to keeping muscles young is as close as the nearest gym, researchers say.
Even gardening or dancing might cut Alzheimer's risk
Regular physical activity, including gardening or dancing, may cut Alzheimer's risk by as much as 50 percent, a new study suggests.
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>
- Independent Living/Retirement Communities, Assisted Living Communities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and Adult Family Homes. How are they different and how do you know which one is right for you?>>
- An explanation of the difference between each and the resources to find help and support for patients and families dealing with memory loss.>>
- Assisted Living is for adults who need help with everyday tasks but they don't need full-time nursing care. >INSIDE: Find local providers>>
- Trained professionals are here to guide you through the evaluation of physical and emotional well-being and help determine what living or care situation is best for you or your loved one.>>