'March Madness' coming to Spokane
SPOKANE, Wash. - The 2010 NCAA Men's Basketball first and second rounds are scheduled to be played at the Spokane Verterans Memorial Arena on Thursday, March 18, 2010 and Saturday, March 20, 2010. The NCAA has revised the ticket application process.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TICKETS:
- Beginning Monday, March 23, 2009 applications to purchase tickets can be completed online at www.ncaa.com/tickets.
- All applications must be completed online.
- Applications must be made online by Friday, May 1, 2009.
- Ticket packages are $195.00 each. A ticket package includes access to two sessions (four games) on Thursday, March 18, 2010 and one session (two games) on Saturday, March 20, 2010 at the Spokane Arena (six games total). Every person regardless of age must have a ticket to enter the facility.
- There is a limit of four all-session ticket packages per order.
- Only all-session ticket packages are being offered at this time. There is no guarantee that single-session tickets for the event will be available. If tickets remain available following the ticket application window, general sales will resume in late May.
- Applicants will be notified via e-mail in early May whether their application to purchase tickets was accepted and will be instructed to complete their transaction by submitting payment information online. Applicants who do not complete their transaction by the designated deadline will lose their opportunity to purchase advance tickets.
- Applicants will receive tickets no later than mid-February, 2010. If tickets are not received by this date, it is the applicant's responsibility to contact the host ticket office.