Couple arrested during overpass stripping game speak - Spokane, North Idaho News & Weather KHQ.com

Couple arrested during overpass stripping game speak

TACOMA, Wash. - Two Washington state residents have been charged with assault for allegedly throwing rocks off an I-5 overpass during a game that involved stripping. 

Josh Sizemore, 23, and 18-year-old Amanda Madison were charged with 14 counts of assault, one for each of the cars the rocks hit.

They both pleaded not guilty to the charges.

He is held on $40,000 bail, and she's held on $50,000.

Neither has prior convictions.

Investigators say the pair was caught in the act by a Washington State Patrol plane.

Fourteen drivers claimed their cars were hit with rocks dropped from a railroad trestle over I-5 early in the morning of Memorial Day.

Sizemore admits he dropped rocks onto I-5, but claims he never intentionally threw a rock at any cars.

In an interview Sizemore said they were playing a game called "Sex Me."

He described the game this way: If you see a car with a headlight out, and if you yell "Sex me!" first, the other person has to take a piece of clothing off.

She was down to her underwear when they got busted.

He said the game had nothing to do with the rocks.

Hitting cars with the rocks was just something they were doing because they "were bored."

"I know I am sorry, but I don't know how I could express to anyone the amount I feel," he said. "I'm sorry because I didn't think."

Sizemore claims the two had been drinking and didn't think about the potential for danger until after about half an hour.

The 23-year-old, who has a daughter, says there's no excuse for his behavior and he's prepared to be punished for it by spending years locked up.

Sizemore says he never intentionally tried to hit a car.

"I was trying to pass time," he said. "I don't know why I did it."

  • Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>

  • Disturbing videos on YouTube Kid's app are tricking your kids, and could be hurting them

    Disturbing videos on YouTube Kid's app are tricking your kids, and could be hurting them

    Tuesday, November 21 2017 10:31 PM EST2017-11-22 03:31:12 GMT

    SPOKANE, Wash.- Google is cracking down on disturbing cartoons that appear on the YouTube Kid's App. Google owns YouTube, and says it's rolling out new policies in the coming weeks to make sure the cartoons, which appear to be made for kids but have very inappropriate adult-themes, are taken down. 

    >>

    SPOKANE, Wash.- Google is cracking down on disturbing cartoons that appear on the YouTube Kid's App. Google owns YouTube, and says it's rolling out new policies in the coming weeks to make sure the cartoons, which appear to be made for kids but have very inappropriate adult-themes, are taken down. 

    >>
  • Woman raises more than $13K for charitable homeless man

    Tuesday, November 21 2017 6:28 PM EST2017-11-21 23:28:37 GMT

    PHILADELPHIA - An online campaign has raised more than $13,000 for a homeless man who used his last $20 to fill up the gas tank of a stranded motorist outside Philadelphia.

    >>

    PHILADELPHIA - An online campaign has raised more than $13,000 for a homeless man who used his last $20 to fill up the gas tank of a stranded motorist outside Philadelphia. The Gofundme.com campaign was started Nov. 10 by 27-year-old Kate McClure after she said she ran out of gas on Interstate-95 and a homeless man named Johnny Bobbitt Jr. offered to walk a few blocks to buy her some. 

    >>
  • Seattle budget includes money for safe-injection site

    Seattle budget includes money for safe-injection site

    Tuesday, November 21 2017 11:46 AM EST2017-11-21 16:46:49 GMT

    SEATTLE, Wash. - The Seattle City Council has passed a 2018 budget that includes $1.3 million to create what could be the nation's first authorized safe-injection site for drug users. The Seattle Times reports that the $5.6 billion budget approved Monday also increases city spending on programs that address homelessness to $63 million, a nearly 40 percent jump over four years ago. 

    >>

    SEATTLE, Wash. - The Seattle City Council has passed a 2018 budget that includes $1.3 million to create what could be the nation's first authorized safe-injection site for drug users. The Seattle Times reports that the $5.6 billion budget approved Monday also increases city spending on programs that address homelessness to $63 million, a nearly 40 percent jump over four years ago. 

    >>
HD DOPPLER 6i
/