Ballots postmarked by 8pm Tuesday for Spokane County Special Election
SPOKANE, Wash.- The Spokane County Elections Office will be open late Tuesday so that voters can return their ballots, postmarked no later than 8:00 p.m. Tuesday, for the April 27, 2010 Special Election. More than 113,000 have been mailed for this election.
Voters can return completed ballots in several ways. Ballots can be mailed by affixing first class postage and ensuring a postmark of Election Day or earlier. Also, ballots can be deposited into one of the white election drop boxes located at the public libraries listed below as well as the STA Plaza and Spokane County Elections Office.
Finally, ballots can be dropped off at a voter service center that will be open on Election Day from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. The service centers will be located at the North Spokane Library Branch - 44 E. Hawthorne Rd; St Mark's Church - 316 E. 24th Ave.; STA Plaza - 701 W. Riverside Ave.; and the Spokane County Elections Office - 1033 W. Gardner Ave.
Drop Box Locations
(Ballots must be deposited no later than 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 27, 2010.)
- Airway Heights Library 1213 S. Lundstrom St.
- East Side Library 524 S. Stone St.
- Elections Office 1033 W. Gardner Ave.
- Hillyard Library 4005 N. Cook St.
- Indian Trail Library 4909 W. Barnes Rd.
- Moran Prairie Library 6004 S. Regal St.
- North Spokane Library 44 E. Hawthorne Rd.
- Shadle Library 2111 W. Wellesley Ave.
- South Hill Library 3324 S. Perry St.
- Spokane Downtown Library 906 W. Main Ave.
- STA Plaza 701 W. Riverside Ave.
Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash.- What started as an investigation into two wedding thieves, turned into the discovery of a prostitution operation. You might remember back in August, a couple that crashed a wedding at the Mirabeau Park Hotel. A box filled with wedding gifts and cards were gone. Eventually, Sierra and Josh Davies were arrested for it. Josh remains in the Spokane County Jail, facing 22 charges ranging from theft to money laundering. Sierra is facing brand new charges: prostitution.>>
BILLINGS, Mont. - A Montana hunting group has beef with a popular fast food restaurant chain. The Montana Wildlife Federation is asking Arby's to reconsider its rollout of limited edition venison and elk sandwiches, which is set to begin Saturday. The elk sandwiches are available at only three locations nationwide, one of which is in Billings. MWF's Executive Director Dave Chadwick explained their issue is with Arby's use of farm-raised>>
- NBC NEWS - The FBI rescued 84 children from the grips of a multi-state human trafficking ring and arrested 120 traffickers Wednesday, announcing the successful sting in a statement. Operation Cross Country XI focused the attention of law enforcement agencies on a single goal: taking out "pimps" who run human trafficking rings. "We at the FBI have no greater mission than to protect our nation's children from harm. Unfortunately, the number of traffickers arrested ...>>
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - Spokane Valley Sheriff's Deputies say that the missing 11-year-old in Spokane Valley has been found safe.>>
ATLANTA - A Georgia teacher surrounded by controversy over students wearing "Make America Great Again" T-shirts has given her resignation to school officials. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that Lyn Orletsky sent her resignation to the Cherokee County school board, which will review it Thursday.>>
Spokane, Wash. Meet Pearl she sits outside of devil's brew coffee on north division, and her scandalous outfit has this passerby, passing up the business as being too offensive "In my opinion, I find it inappropriate." Said Sean Arquette. The reason? Sean is the father of a little girl and he and doesn't think pearl should be flaunting plastic like that.>>