Summer homework battles
From Your Family TodayMore>>
- You're still sitting on the beach, but unfinished summer projects for school -- posters, reading assignments, essays -- loom large. Here's how to make the job less painful.>>You're still sitting on the beach, but unfinished summer projects for school -- posters, reading assignments, essays -- loom large. Here's how to make the job less painful.>>
- A garage sale is a great way to bring in some extra cash, clear out clutter and do some good for the environment.>>A garage sale is a great way to bring in some extra cash, clear out clutter and do some good for the environment.>>
- Follow these steps for combating bedtime bummers and put more ease into your z's.>>Follow these steps for combating bedtime bummers and put more ease into your z's.>>
- You want to dial back the holiday spending this year, but you don't want to disappoint friends and family -- especially your own kids. Here are ways to keep the spirit while sparing the cash. >>
- Empathy for others is a trait that must be learned -- and parents are the best people to teach it. Volunteering together is an excellent way to increase your child's social and emotional growth while spending quality time together.
- Halloween is the biggest night of the year for kids -- and for accidents involving kids. Here are some tips to ensure your trick-or-treaters are running to ring doorbells and not racing to the emergency room.>>
- The arguing, teasing and endless competition between your kids may drive you nuts, but a bit of sibling rivalry may actually be good for them.>>
- The morning rush hour in your home doesn't have to be so hectic. Here are solutions for simpler, saner mornings. >>
- Every year, nearly 2 million kids are treated in emergency rooms for sports-related injuries. Here's how to keep them safe.>>
- In the mood to clown around with your kids? Step right up! Grab a kazoo and some face paint, and create your own magical circus -- no tickets required!>>
Back to School Essentials – The Must-Haves for 2017
Summer is almost over and that means students across the country are going back to school. It’s time to stock up on gear and get ready for class, at home and on the go.
Lifestyle & Trends Expert Justine Santaniello partnered with some of her favorite brands for a look at the back to school essentials that students and parents should check out this school year!
Back to School Shopping Trends
Preparing for a new school year is an exciting time, but it can also be daunting. Luckily, Lifestyle expert Justine Santaniello partnered with Target to help find everything you need for students of all ages, whether they’re in elementary school or heading off to college. Trends for elementary school kids include personalization. More than ever, kids want to express themselves and show off their personalities in their gear and supplies. Target has a ton of great brands to choos...
Separation anxiety in children going to school
Separation anxiety that presents itself in children going to school is a regular part of childhood development for many kids. However, it can be very distressing to both the child and the parents.
7 ways to take your budget back to school
How to budget for books, fees and debt-free finances as the school year approaches
Go back to school without going into debt
7 spending-conscious ways to send kids back to school.
Financial prep school for college-bound students
10 ways to get an A in student debt management.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.