Mexican chicken pork chops
Recipe from Kathleen Limerick of Frankfort, Ind.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
6 pork chops
1 onion - chopped
1 bell pepper - chopped
1 large can diced tomatoes
3 stalks of celery - sliced
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Fry pork chops in vegetable oil until done to preference.
- Set aside in the bottom of a 13x9 cake pan.
- Add onion, bell pepper, and celery to skillet with oil.
- Saute until done.
- Add tomatoes and combine.
- Allow to cook until heated thoroughly.
- While sauteing vegetables, cook rice as directed.
- Once rice is done pour on top of pork chops in pan.
- On top of that pour the tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle top with parsley flakes.
- Cover with foil and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve each pork chop with rice on top.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.