ALERT: Drivers Need To Plan For Added Travel Time Over I-90 Between Easton And Cle Elum Next Week
EASTON – Drivers traveling on Interstate 90 between Easton (milepost 70) and Cle Elum (milepost 80) need to plan for added travel time next week due to single lane closures.
On Monday, April 9 through Friday, April 13, during the day, crews will close a single lane in the eastbound and westbound lanes between Easton (milepost 70) and Cle Elum (milepost 80).
This year crews will finish replacing deteriorating sections of concrete roadway and asphalt shoulders in both directions. This project is scheduled to be complete fall 2012.
Drivers can use the following tools to better plan trips across the I-90 this year:
- Visit the What's Happening on I-90 Web page for up-to-date information on construction projects, traffic impacts, travel graphs and to sign up for e-mail updates
- Visit the Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras.
- Check the weekly Construction Updates Web page and Traffic Web page for region-wide updates
- Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM
- Follow us on Twitter @snoqualmiepass
- Call the I-90 construction hotline at 888-535-0738 or 511
Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>