Political Party: Republican
Education: BS Accounting Minor Economics EWU
Date of Birth: 4/7/58
Background: Farmer for 32 years. Owned additional small business for 16 years.
Please describe your top 5 priorities if elected to serve as the State Representative, Position Two, for District Nine:
1. Cutting business taxes and regulations.
2. Over reaching agency rules and penalties.
3. Local school boards should have more control rather than control based in Olympia.
4. Elimination of overlapping programs by agencies.
5. Reduction of Health care mandates in our state.