Political Party: Republican
Education: Law Degree
Date of Birth: October 22, 1951
Background: 20 years practicing law; 2 years Idaho state legislature; small-business
owner; Board Chair: Open Arms Pregnancy Center and Real Choices Clinic; father of 3.
Please describe your top 5 priorities if elected State Representative, Legislative Dist. #2, Seat A:
- Protect the pre-born by allowing expectant mothers to see their babies while still in the womb
- Stop ObamaCare's implementation in Idaho
- Help under-advantaged students with a Scholarship Tax Credit program
- Reduce regulations that are preventing young entrepreneurs from creating their own jobs
- Work with other states' legislators to reassert state sovereignty.