If you plan on traveling to Pullman on Saturday for the Homecoming game against Colorado, be aware there are changes to the parking policies in the area.
General parking is available on campus in designated parking lots on the eastern side of campus. But it will cost you $20. If you park in a non-designated parking area, you cold be given a ticket.
Parking permits can be purchased at the entrances to the lots on gameday. All lots are filled on a first-come, first serve basis.
For those parking off-campus, WSU and Pullman Transit have set up six Park and Ride locations. You can then ride – for free – a Cougar-themed shuttle bus to Martin Stadium. The six locations are:
· Valley Road Play Fields, Valley Road and Merman Drive.
· Chief Joseph Apartments, Terre View Drive between Merman and North Fairway Road.
· WSU Research Park, Eastgate Boulevard and Terre View Drive.
· Pullman Aquatic Center, Larry Street and Hall Drive.
· Airport Road and State Route 270.
· Living Faith Fellowship on South Grand Avenue.
Also, remember that Stadium Way in Pullman will be closed at 10 a.m.