UPDATE: Crews Battle House Fire In East Central Spokane
UPDATE: Fire crews on scene say the blaze started in an upstairs bathroom. It's still not known for sure how the fire started but it's possible that there was some sort of ceiling fan that malfunctioned.
The family will most likely not return to the home today because of smoke damage. No one was inside at the time of the fire. A next door neighbor called 911 to report it.
KHQ.COM - Right now fire crews are battling a house fire at 7th & Crestline. So far no injuries have been reported. As soon as we get more details we'll post them here on KHQ.com, Facebook and our Twitter news feed.
Friday, December 6 2013 2:18 PM EST2013-12-06 19:18:21 GMT
KHQ.COM - We all know that passwords protect our personal accounts and information. >>
KHQ.COM - We all know that passwords protect our personal accounts and information. However it's important to make sure that your password is unique and difficult to prevent people and software programs from figuring it out.>>