Spokane Police Arrest Robbery Suspect Within Hours Of Robbery
PRESS RELEASE FROM THE SPOKANE POLICE DEPT: Spokane Police responded to a robbery at the Taco Bell at 1202 N. Monroe yesterday at 1:36pm. The suspect (Scott Lindell) was in the drive through and pointed a gun at the clerk, demanding money. When the clerk yelled for help from her manager, Lindell fled in a car.
At 2:03pm, patrol officers responded to a robbery at the 7/11 Store, 1425 N. Maple, where a man (Lindell) entered the store, demanded money and fled in a car.
Robbery victims provided police with a physical description of the suspect as well as the suspect vehicle.
At 3:21pm, Ofc. Kyle Heuett located the vehicle, a stolen white 1985 Ford Mustang, in an alley near 1400 W. Maxwell. Ofc. Heuett followed footprints in the snow to 614 W. Sinto. Just as he and other officers arrived on Sinto, Lindell ran out of the building and got into another vehicle that drove away. Ofc. Jim Stewart stopped that vehicle at Post and Spofford. Lindell jumped out of the car and ran from officers.
Lindell kicked in a garage door at 700 W. Spofford and hid from officers. As Ofc. Paul Brasch got close to the garage, Lindell ran out and Ofc. Brasch pursued him on foot, taking him into custody a few houses away.
Major Crimes Detectives responded and executed a search warrant of the 614 W. Sinto apartment. Officers recovered the handgun used in the robberies, as well as the stolen cash, alcohol and cigarettes. The stolen Mustang car keys were located as well.
Scott Lindell was arrested and booked into the Spokane County Jail for 1st Degree Robbery (7/11), Attempted 1st Degree Robbery (Taco Bell), 2nd Degree Burlgary (W. Spofford), 1st Degree Unlawful Possession of a Firearm (Lindell is a convicted felon) and Possession of a Stolen Motor Vehicle (1985 Ford Mustang).
- COEUR d' ALENE, Idaho - On Wednesday afternoon CDA Police and the Kootenai County Sheriff's office responded to a report of an armed robbery that happened at The Ameritel Inn, off 95 and Ironwood in CDA.>>UPKHQ.COM - On Wednesday Coeur d'Alene Police officers responded to a robbery that occurred at the Ameritel Inn located at 333 W. Ironwood Dr. Preliminary information is two males entered the hotel and demanded cash from the front desk clerk. The males indicated they had a gun. READ MORE INSIDE>>>
- COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Coeur d'Alene Police Detectives arrested Kyle Ernest Campbell, 24 years of age, of Worley Idaho Friday night for the robbery of the Lean Bean Espresso that occurred on January 30th.>>COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Coeur d'Alene Police Detectives arrested Kyle Ernest Campbell, 24 years of age, of Worley Idaho Friday night for the robbery of the Lean Bean Espresso that occurred on January 30th.>>
- SPOKANE, Wash. - For the second time in the last few months, police officers are looking for a suspect in an armed robbery at a north Spokane pizza shop. The robbery happened just before 6 PM on Wednesday,>>SPOKANE, Wash. - For the second time in the last few months, police officers are looking for a suspect in an armed robbery at a north Spokane pizza shop. The robbery happened just before 6 PM on Wednesday,>>
- SPOKANE, Wash. - Officers are searching for a suspect in an attempted robbery of a pizza shop in the Hillyard area.>>
- KHQ.COM - On 05-23-13 around 11:45 pm Spokane Police responded to an armed robbery at the Zip Trip at 1023 W Wellesley.>>
- KHQ.COM - On Monday night, May 27, 2013, at 10:00 p.m., Spokane Valley Sheriff's Deputies responded to a robbery at Puffin Glass Studios located at 12023 E. Sprague Avenue.>>KHQ.COM - On Monday night, May 27, 2013, at 10:00 p.m., Spokane Valley Sheriff's Deputies responded to a robbery at Puffin Glass Studios located at 12023 E. Sprague Avenue. The employee told deputies he was counting money when two, hooded male suspects entered the rear door of the business. LOOK AT THE PHOTOS INSIDE>>>>
Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>
WENATCHEE, Wash. (AP) - The bodies of a man and woman have been found in a pickup truck near a Washington highway. KCPQ-TV reported Wednesday that the Chelan County Sheriff's Office says it appears someone had been trying to conceal the vehicle. The deputy who went to the call had said someone attempted to conceal the truck with a blanket, duct tape and natural vegetation from the area. The bodies had been in the driver's seat and front passe...>>
POST FALLS, Idaho - A young inventor by the name of Alex Knoll made his big debut on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Thursday. 12-year-old Alex is from Post Falls, Idaho and is the creator of an award-winning app. He developed Ability App to help improve the lives of those with disabilities by giving them resources to make informed decisions. On the talk show, Alex shared with Ellen stories of his hero and background on the app. Alex is>>
SPOKANE, Wash. - One Spokane woman wants to warn people to be careful when they’re out by themselves after she says she had a run-in with a strange man. “He made the hairs on my neck stand up. He gave me a weird feeling,” she says. She didn’t want to be identified because she’s still afraid. She was out walking her dog near 55th and Freya when a man suddenly appeared very close to her “I looked up and he was right there,” she>>
SPOKANE, Wash. - A Spokane woman and her fiancé in the military moved all of their belongings to Spokane only to find their U-Haul stolen. Sophie Graydon says after spending hours traveling from Minnesota to Spokane with her fiancé, she parked the U-Haul outside her apartment and she was too tired to unpack. "I came out and the trailer was gone. We had our new bed, coffee tables, three chairs, all of my stuff. We've got social>>
SPOKANE, Wash. - Thursday evening just before 8 p.m. information was obtained by Spokane Police Special Victim Unit detectives that a man wanted on multiple sex offense charges was on N Division St. Police say received information that 38-year-old Daniel Wells Jr was armed, had made suicidal statements, and possibly threatened other people. Because of this information, personnel from the SWAT team were utilized. When officers>>
SNOQUALMIE, Wash. (AP) - The King County Sheriff Office says the body of a 16-year-old boy who disappeared in the Snoqualmie River near Olallie State Park has been found. The sheriff's office said Thursday evening that drivers found the boy's body about 450 feet downstream from the falls. The teen was with two friends when two of them went over the falls. The sheriff's office says only one of them was able to pull himself out of the water. &nb...>>