SELAH, Wash.-- Fire tore through a home outside Selah Monday afternoon.
It started around 3pm on the 400 block of Anderson Road, and a chimney is all that remains now.
Crews from the Yakima Training Center were first on scene and say the home was engulfed in flames by the time they got there.
Luckily, the owners weren't home.
Right now, crews aren't sure how the fire started, but they are investigating.
Local News Washington News Idaho News National International Connect With Kleck KHQ MD Invest Northwest KHQ Birthdays Sports from SWX Pro Sports College Sports High School Sports
Forecast Discussion HD Doppler 6i Radar 6 Day Forecast School Closures & Delays Road & Pass Conditions Weather Pix Dave Law's Fishing Report