YAKIMA, Wash.--An early morning Saturday fire has temporarily closed one of Yakima's Burger King restaurants.
Firefighters found lots of black smoke coming from a vent on the roof of the fast food place located on South First Street.
Crews were able to quickly put the fire out and said it was likely caused by a grease buildup in the cooking exhaust hood.
The blaze caused about $15,000 worth of damage.
Firefighters said employees are working hard to reopen the business.
Local News Washington News Idaho News National International Connect With Kleck KHQ MD Invest Northwest KHQ Birthdays Sports from SWX Pro Sports College Sports High School Sports
Forecast Discussion HD Doppler 6i Radar 6 Day Forecast School Closures & Delays Road & Pass Conditions Weather Pix Dave Law's Fishing Report