Court Records On Murder Suspect Note 'History Of Devil Worshipping'
Also on KHQ.comMore>>
- SPOKANE, Wash. - The wife of Spokane businessman Doug Carlile, Elberta Carlile says her husband was a kind man who was shot protecting her, she believes.>>SPOKANE, Wash. - The wife of Spokane businessman Doug Carlile, Elberta Carlile says her husband was a kind man who was shot protecting her, she believes. Elberta Carlile was in the home the night her husband Doug was murdered. Court documents say Elberta heard Doug pleading with the gunman saying "don't do anything", then she heard several gunshots.>>
- SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police Major Crimes detectives have made an arrest in the homicide of Doug Carlile.
>>SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police Major Crimes detectives have made an arrest in the homicide of Doug Carlile. Timothy E. Suckow, 50, was arrested for 1st Degree Murder. Suckow made his first court appearance on Tuesday. On December 15, 2013, an intruder entered Carlile's South Hill home on South Garfield and shot him.
- SPOKANE, Wash. - This statement on the arrest of Timothy Suckow for the murder of Doug Carlile was released by Spokane Police Chief Frank Straub: "Today, less than one month after the murder of Doug Carlile, Spokane Police Major Crimes Detectives have arrested a suspect, Timothy Suckow. SPD Major Crimes detectives have been relentless in their investigation of this incident.>>SPOKANE, Wash. - This statement on the arrest of Timothy Suckow for the murder of Doug Carlile was released by Spokane Police Chief Frank Straub: "Today, less than one month after the murder of Doug Carlile, Spokane Police Major Crimes Detectives have arrested a suspect, Timothy Suckow. SPD Major Crimes detectives have been relentless in their investigation of this incident.>>
- SPOKANE, Wash. - New court documents released on Wednesday say south hill murder victim Douglas Carlile was dead when police arrived Sunday night.>>SPOKANE, Wash. - New court documents released on Wednesday say south hill murder victim Douglas Carlile was dead when police arrived Sunday night. Documents also confirm that Carlile's wife was hiding in the closet, and told police that someone broke into their home and shot her husband. When officers arrived they found the back door open and Carlile was on the floor in the kitchen.>>
- UPDATE: Spokane Major Crimes wants anyone who has done business with South Hill murder victim Doug Carlile to come forward.>>UPDATE: Spokane Major Crimes wants anyone who has done business with South Hill murder victim Doug Carlile to come forward. Call Crime Check 509-456-2233 if you have any information. Police are also asking the public to be on the lookout for a vehicle of interest. The vehicle appears to be an early 2000's model Dodge extended cab van.>>
- Read the latest developments regarding the murder of Douglas Carlile in Spokane's Rockwood neighborhood on the South Hill.
>>Read the latest developments regarding the murder of Douglas Carlile in Spokane's Rockwood neighborhood on the South Hill.
- KHQ.COM - The Spokane County Medical Examiner's Office has confirmed the identity of the man killed on Spokane's South Hill. >>KHQ.COM - The Spokane County Medical Examiner's Office has confirmed the identity and the cause of death of the man who was killed on December 15, 2013 on the 2500 Block of Garfield. Name: Douglas Carlile Age: 63 Cause: Gunshot Wounds Manner: Homicide>>
Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>
SPOKANE, Wash. - On September 21st, just before 5:30 pm Officers responded to a home in the area of Mansfield and Ash. A woman told police that her ex-boyfriend, 22-year-old Brandon Vanlanham, was assaulting her. The woman stated she had a restraining order against Vanlanham, which Police confirmed. When officers arrived to the home, they discovered that Vanlanham had fled the scene. About two hours later the woman called>>
UPDATE: Detectives with the Coeur d’Alene Police Department were able to identify and arrest Christopher N Guinasso for the armed robbery at Jordan’s Grocery on September 20, 2017. Guinasso is a 20 year old male from Coeur d’Alene. He was booked into the Kootenai County Jail for one count of Robbery.>>
PARKLAND, Wash. (AP) - An 18-month-old girl has died after she was struck by a truck in the parking lot of a church in Parkland. The Pierce County Sheriff's Department says the girl was taken to a hospital late Tuesday where she died of her injuries. The department says a 35-year-old female driver had been parked in front of the Lamb of God Christian Community Church Tuesday night. After talking to a relative, the woman pulled her truck>>
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - Detectives arrested a 42-year-old man for two counts of 1st Degree Assault Wednesday night after an argument turned violent. The Spokane Valley Police Department says Chad Dobson asked a friend to meet at Buffalo Wild Wings Wednesday night to talk about the victim's treatment of his soon-to-be ex-wife.>>
PHOENIX — Former Mafia hit man Salvatore "Sammy the Bull" Gravano has been released early from federal prison after serving most of a 20-year sentence for drug-related convictions in Arizona and New York, his attorney said Thursday. Thomas Farinella said his 72-year-old client was released Monday, but wouldn't disclose where Gravano served his time or where he plans to live now that he's a free man.>>
COLFAX, Wash. (AP) - It looks like the tours and ghost hunts will continue at the haunted hospital in the town of Colfax. A structural engineer from Spokane has told the city's Downtown Association that the building is structurally sound, opening the door for one more year of tours at St. Ignatius Hospital. The Lewiston Tribune reports the tours raised more than $30,000 from 2015-16 for the Colfax Chamber of Commerce and Downtown Association.>>
Top Stories from KHQHomeMore>>
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - "My name is Dylan Ervin, I'm a competitive shooter, a business owner, a husband and a father of two," Dylan Ervin said in a promotional video. He's re-inventing the way we lock up our guns. Ervin has been hard at work for the last four years creating the StopBox. "It's for the in-between point for when your firearm isn't in your holster or in your gun safe," Ervin said. The StopBox acts as a barrier, similar to a tumbler>>
SPOKANE, Wash. - One family says they are incredibly thankful to the Spokane County Sheriff's Office and police department for their hard work protecting them, after they say an armed man was running around near their home. Deputies used a K9 team to track and arrest 45-year-old Mark Perry, who was hiding near Mead. The Loranger family says they live in a pretty secluded area surrounded by the woods. When they heard pounding>>
SPOKANE, Wash. - It doesn’t matter if you’re two or 22. #FreemanStrong has brought so many people together. It seems everyone you meet, no matter if you’re in Spokane or Coeur d’Alene, someone knows someone that went to or currently goes to Freeman. “I was lucky enough to be invited by my niece to go to Freeman on her first day back at the high school,” Noel Rademacher said. Rademacher spearheaded the idea of having>>
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - He may be off the streets but one Spokane Valley man is causing a real concern. 46-year-old Steven Pallett was arrested for first degree kidnapping and first degree rape for a crime and the Spokane County Sheriff's Office believes there could be more victims. Back in March, a woman told deputies she was picked up by a man near I-90, was threatened with a gun, and then sexually assaulted. According to>>
SPOKANE, Wash. - In less than a year, Eric Agnew will run for U.S. Representative Cathy McMorris Rodgers’ seat in Washington’s 5th congressional district. But before he hits the campaign trail, the Spokane professor wants to learn more about the biggest issues facing the Lilac City, including homelessness. “I just felt as someone who is going to run for office, that I should be more equipped to handle this issue,” said Agnew. “And I thought>>
TACOMA, Wash. (AP) - Washington's law against cyberstalking faces a dubious future after the state Attorney General's Office declined to defend its constitutionality during a federal court hearing. Lawyers for a retired Air Force major on Friday asked U.S. District Judge Ronald Leighton to block the state from enforcing the law, saying their client has been threatened with prosecution for making online posts that criticize - but don't threaten - a>>
INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana - The FBI announced Friday that a serial bank robber dubbed the "Double Hat Bandit," has been arrested. The man, who wears two hats during his crimes, is responsible for at least 13 bank robberies inside grocery stores in Washington, Utah, Idaho, Oregon, and Colorado. 54-year-old Shane Carson was arrested Thursday in the parking lot of a motel in Whitehead, Indiana. #Captured: Suspected "Double Hat>>
- Spokane Valley Firefighters from Valley Ladder 1 rescued a small kitten Thursday, after it became wedged between some rocks halfway up a rock wall. It happened near Mission and Blake in Spokane Valley. The person who called it in explained that they tried food and water to coax the kitten out, but had no success. Using their apparatus of tools, firefighters were able to successfully save the kitten from the rock wall, unharmed. The kitten was turned over to a woman on scene w...>>