Family Of Medical Lake Burn Victim With Him In Seattle During Re - Spokane, North Idaho News & Weather KHQ.com

Family Of Medical Lake Burn Victim With Him In Seattle During Recovery

Posted: Updated:
The result of the Medical Lake house fire on Friday night. The result of the Medical Lake house fire on Friday night.
MEDICAL Lake, Wash. --  A house fire broke out in the at the 14,000 block of South Salnave Road in Medical Lake, Wash. on Friday night with one man caught in the home when the flames broke out.

Firefighters said the double-wide manufactured home was fully engulfed in flames when they arrived. The crews said the fire was coming out of every side of the house and was beginning to spread to a nearby shop when they came upon the scene.

The man was taken to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Wash. for treatment on the burns on his head and chest as a result of the fire.
HD DOPPLER 6i
/
  • Top Stories from KHQHomeMore>>

  • Villagers in Thailand save baby elephant that fell into muddy well

    Villagers in Thailand save baby elephant that fell into muddy well

    Sunday, February 18 2018 8:35 PM EST2018-02-19 01:35:30 GMT

    CHANTHABURI, ThailandResidents of a village in Thailand pulled together recently to help a baby elephant that became trapped in a muddy well. NBC 4 reports that the baby Asian elephant became stuck in the well in Kaeng Hang Maeo district of Chanthaburi Province after its herd of about 40 wandered onto a rubber plantation. According to English language newspaper the Chiangrai Times, the elephant’s mother tried to help, but was 

    >>

    CHANTHABURI, ThailandResidents of a village in Thailand pulled together recently to help a baby elephant that became trapped in a muddy well. NBC 4 reports that the baby Asian elephant became stuck in the well in Kaeng Hang Maeo district of Chanthaburi Province after its herd of about 40 wandered onto a rubber plantation. According to English language newspaper the Chiangrai Times, the elephant’s mother tried to help, but was 

    >>
  • Disneyland unveils limited edition rose gold churro

    Disneyland unveils limited edition rose gold churro

    Sunday, February 18 2018 8:23 PM EST2018-02-19 01:23:11 GMT
    Source: DisneySource: Disney

    ANAHEIM, Calif. - Disney parks are all ears when it comes to pop culture trends. The parks have recently gone all-in on the rose gold trend, first releasing rose gold Minnie Mouse ears, and unveiling a short time later rose gold spirit jerseys. Next on the list was the arrival or rose gold Minnie ear cupcakes. Now, they're wowing parkgoers with another delicious rose gold treat: rose gold churros at Disneyland. The sparkling, perfectly pink 

    >>

    ANAHEIM, Calif. - Disney parks are all ears when it comes to pop culture trends. The parks have recently gone all-in on the rose gold trend, first releasing rose gold Minnie Mouse ears, and unveiling a short time later rose gold spirit jerseys. Next on the list was the arrival or rose gold Minnie ear cupcakes. Now, they're wowing parkgoers with another delicious rose gold treat: rose gold churros at Disneyland. The sparkling, perfectly pink 

    >>
  • 8-year-old boy saves choking classmate during Valentine's Day party

    8-year-old boy saves choking classmate during Valentine's Day party

    Sunday, February 18 2018 8:13 PM EST2018-02-19 01:13:06 GMT

    FRESNO, Calif. - Faith plays a big role in the lives of kids enrolled at St. Anthony's School. As ABC 13 reports, a classroom party emergency strengthened little Makayla Annis' faith in her circle of friends. Makayla says her desk partner made her laugh a little too hard during their Valentines Day party while she was eating a gummy bear. As she tried to swallow it, she began to choke. 8-year-old Andrew Ramirez didn't waste any time when 

    >>

    FRESNO, Calif. - Faith plays a big role in the lives of kids enrolled at St. Anthony's School. As ABC 13 reports, a classroom party emergency strengthened little Makayla Annis' faith in her circle of friends. Makayla says her desk partner made her laugh a little too hard during their Valentines Day party while she was eating a gummy bear. As she tried to swallow it, she began to choke. 8-year-old Andrew Ramirez didn't waste any time when 

    >>