Sparking freezer smokes up Kent grocery store - Spokane, North Idaho News & Weather KHQ.com

Sparking freezer smokes up Kent grocery store

Posted: Updated:

KENT, Wash. (AP) - Employees of a Kent Safeway store served bottled water to customers waiting outside in the sun Friday after they were evacuated because of a fire.

The Kent Fire Department says the fire was contained to a large freezer that was smoking and sparking.

Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.