1 Cup Dry Italian Bread Crumbs
1/3 Cup grated Parmesan Cheese
¼ tsp. dried oregano
¼ tsp. pepper
Salt to taste
1 clove minced garlic
¾ cup melted butter, divided
3 or 4 lb. chicken, cut up OR 3 or 4 boneless chicken breasts
- (I used chicken breasts, and cut each breast into 2 or 3 pieces –depending on the size of the breast.)
- In a bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, oregano, pepper and salt, set aside.
- In sauté pan, lightly sauté garlic and salt in 2 Tbsp. butter. When garlic has been sautéed, put in rest of melted butter.
- Dip chicken pieces in garlic butter. Roll each in crumb mixture.
- Spray 13x9x2 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Place chicken in 13X9X2 baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over chicken.
- Pour on remaining butter.
- Bake at 350 for 55 minutes or until golden.
I covered my chicken for the first 30 minutes, then removed the foil for the last half of cooking.)I doubled the recipe. With the leftover chicken – I cooked yellow rice. Then I added a can of chicken broth. I cut up the leftover chicken and put it in the rice. I also added sautéed onions and
cooked green beans to the rice. It made a great one-dish meal.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.