Hear from some of our Satisfied Customers!Posted: Updated:
This was no easy installation and the gas piping work was especially extensive. I really appreciated your installation team's manner and especially their careful and patient approach to improving our home.
I wanted to let you know how pleased I was with the service given me. Your team was very polite, kept me informed and left the work area spotless. I appreciate such good service.
Just a short note of appreciation for a job "Well Done". We had our gas fireplace installed yesterday and these guys did a great job. Not only do they know what they're doing technically, but also they took the extra steps to keep "crud" off the carpeting and keep things as clean as possible.
Excellent Job. I would recommend Spokane Fireplace and their fine team to anyone. John B. Your service technician did a fabulous job. He was early, took pride in his work, was efficient, careful of our white carpet and I would absolutely recommend Spokane Fireplace to a friend in need.
Thanks for the speedy service. It was such a pleasure to have your service technician come to our home, look at our stove and say, "I know how to fix that", then fix it! He's a terrific asset for your company.
**If you wish to speak directly with one or our satisfied customers, don't hesitate to ask for references.
Hear from some of our Satisfied Customers!More>>
- What could be more enjoyable, during the cold winter months, than a gathering of family and friends around the fireplace or stove? >>
- Check out some of the Fireplace updates we've done for our customers.>>
Spokane Fireplace and PatioSpokane Fireplace and PatioMore>>
- In Total, this team has over 111 YEARS of experience>>
- We offer reduced services rates in the summer to encourage off-season purchases, assembly, and delivery.>>
- Satisfied Spokane Fireplace & Patio Customers This was no easy installation and the piper work was especially extensive. I really appreciated your installation team's manner and especially their careful>>