Inside The New Airport TowerPosted: Updated:
SPOKANE, Wash--KHQ gets a first look inside the new 26 million dollar airport tower at the Spokane International Airport.
- Project started in January 05'
- Tower can sustain winds up to 100mph
- Tallest tower west of the Mississippi
- A balcony is on the tower for workers to take a break
- The tower is 250 feet above ground
- You can see Steptoe Peak from the tower
- Tower expected to be done some this July
Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>