Boy Died from E. Coli BacteriaPosted: Updated:
POCATELLO, IDAHO--New information on the death of a two year old Idaho boy. Health officials said that the toddler did die from E. Coli. They also added, however, that it is too soon to tell if that E. Coli came from tainted spinach. They are awaiting test results which are expected to come in late next week.
Meantime, the Food and Drug Administration has lifted its two-week-old blanket warning on fresh spinach. They said the warning now only applies to spinach recalled by Natural Selection Foods and the companies it supplied.
Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>
GULF SHORES, Ala. (AP) - An Alabama police dog shown on video doing pushups with two officers is a big hit on the internet - and it's also intended as a public safety reminder. Al.com reports that Nitro is a 2-year-old Dutch Shepherd who joined the Gulf Shores Police Department's canine unit in February. In a video police posted to social media, the dog raises up and down as the song "Eye of the Tiger" plays in the background.>>
SPOKANE, Wash.- Google is cracking down on disturbing cartoons that appear on the YouTube Kid's App. Google owns YouTube, and says it's rolling out new policies in the coming weeks to make sure the cartoons, which appear to be made for kids but have very inappropriate adult-themes, are taken down.>>
Many of us have them, others see them waving from businesses, flagpoles, or homes. We’re talking about the American Flag. On Monday, a Spokane man was told to take his down, along with a United States Air Force flag. The flags were hanging above Nicholas Magee’s balcony at the Deer Run Apartments in North Spokane. “It’s unbelievable that they would serve me that and tell me to tear down my uncles flag,” said Magee. “I would love to fly>>
KHQ.COM - Most mothers can only hope by the time their children grow up and move out of the house, they've learned all the necessary things to be a successful adult, including the basic knowledge that a turkey must be cooked in an oven, or perhaps in a smoker... NOT in a microwave. For this reason a new prank-challenge going around on Facebook is resulting in some hilarious text conversations between mothers and their grown children.>>
PHILADELPHIA - An online campaign has raised more than $13,000 for a homeless man who used his last $20 to fill up the gas tank of a stranded motorist outside Philadelphia.>>
PHILADELPHIA - An online campaign has raised more than $13,000 for a homeless man who used his last $20 to fill up the gas tank of a stranded motorist outside Philadelphia. The Gofundme.com campaign was started Nov. 10 by 27-year-old Kate McClure after she said she ran out of gas on Interstate-95 and a homeless man named Johnny Bobbitt Jr. offered to walk a few blocks to buy her some.>>
SPOKANE, Wash.- Spokane Police are looking for the person responsible for robbing a north Spokane pot shop and gun point and shooting an employee Tuesday night. Police say a man wearing dark clothing walked into Starbuds Cannabis on east Francis and held two employees up at gunpoint. The robber fired a round, hitting one of the employees. The victim was taken to the hospital with a non-life threatening injury.>>