Turkey tortilla pie
1 Cup Ricotta cheese
2 Cups Monterey Jack cheese divided
Salt and pepper
6 6-inch flour tortillas
3 Cups mild salsa
6 Ounces COOKED TURKEY BREAST thinly sliced
3/4 Cup corn niblets drained
6 Tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch round baking dish.
2. In a small bowl, combine ricotta, 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, salt and pepper.
3. Place 2 tortillas in the bottom of the baking dish. Spread 1 cup of the salsa over tortillas, layer the following in the order as listed: 2 ounces of turkey slices, top with 1/4 cup corn, 2/3 cup of the cheese mixture and 2 tablespoons cilantro. Repeat 2 more times for a total of 3 layers.
4. Top with the remaining 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 12 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Makes 6 servings.
-- Recipe provided by the National Turkey Federation.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.