Recipe from Evalyan Cannon of Va.
- 1 box yellow cake mix (with pudding)
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups or 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 2 cups coconut
- Prepare cake in 9 x13 pan according to directions on box.
- Cool 15 minutes, then poke holes in cake.
- Combine milk, 1/2 cup coconut and sugar in sauce pan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 1 minute. Spoon over cake, then cool.
- Fold 1/2 cup coconut into Cool Whip and spread on cake.
- Sprinkle remaining coconut over cake.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.