Recipe from Linda Jones of Ala.
- 35 Saltine Crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp.almond extract or orange extract
- 5 4 oz. milk chocolate bars, broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a 15 x 10 x 1 inch jelly roll pan with tin foil. Lightly spray foil with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Place crackers, salty side up in prepared pan.
- In a saucepan, boil butter and sugar for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in almond or orange extract.
- Pour mixture over crackers and bake 4 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with candy bars. Spread evenly as chocolate begins to melt.
- Cool slightly and transfer onto waxed paper. Allow to cool completly.
Linda comments: Very good, and a different way to eat a cracker.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.