Recipe from Connie Campbell of Lyndhurst, Va.
- 3 lbs. Frozen Meatballs
- 1 Bottle Chili Sauce
- 1 Jar of Apricot Preserves (16 to 18 ounces)
- 1 Can of Crushed Pineapple
- 1 Can of Pineapple Chunks
- Place frozen meatballs in large pan, cover with water, bring to boil.
- Drain. Return to pan, add whole bottle of chili sauce, whole jar of preserves, both cans of pineapple and juice.
- Mix gentlly, bring to boil.
- Reduce to simmer, stir ocassionally. Simmer for 15 minutes.
Serve with cocktail toothpicks.
Share a RecipeShare your recipes with food lovers across the country! Simply submit the form below and enjoy our fantastic recipe index.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.