Recipe from Doug Brown of N.C.
- 4-6 Split Chicken Breasts (Cooked, boned, skin removed and torn into hunks)
- 2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom or Celery Soup
- 1 Soup Can Milk
- 1 Cup Hot Chicken Stock(From Chicken)
- 1 Package Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing Mix
- 1 Stick Melted Margarine
- Combine stuffing mix and melted margarine.
- Place half in a 3-quart Pyrex casserole dish. Place chicken hunks over this stuffing mix.
- Combine soups, milk and stock until smooth;pour over top.
- Sprinkle remaining buttered stuffing crumbs over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees foe 30 minutes until bubbling.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.