Recipe from Darrell Lucas of TX
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper's, seeded
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp, margarine
- 5 cups sugar
- 1 Sure Gel
- Green food coloring
- Chop bell pepper and jalapeno peppers in a food processor.
- Put together in a medium pot with apple cider vinegar, margarine and Sure Gel. Bring to a boil.
- Add sugar. Bring to a 2nd boil for 1 minute. (if foamy, cook a little longer.)
- Add 1 drop food coloring immediately.
- Ladle into prepared jars to within 1/2 inch from top. Screw tops on firmly. Turn jars upside down for 5 minutes, then right side up.
To serve: Pour over a block of cream cheese and serve with crackers.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.