Recipe from Tracy Badger of Ind.
- 1 2-lb package skinless bonless chicken breast
- 2 packages taco seasoning
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 10 leaves fresh cilantro
- 1 small can chopped green chiles
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 1 big package shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbs Butter or Margerine
- Boil, drain and shred chicken
- Add broth, green chiles cilantro and taco seasoning
- Cook down so there isn't very much liquid remaining, but chicken is not dry.
- Microwave tortillas for 1 minute in package so they become moistened and more pliable.
- Put 1/2 cup chicken and 2 tbsp cheese into tortilla. Roll tortilla starting with fold over middle. Then, fold both ends in, followed by another roll in the middle, burrito style.
- Put butter onto skillet and lightly brown each side of tortilla.
Can be served topped with queso or enchalada sauce and sour cream.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.