Harvest Pumpkin Bread
Recipe from Brady Ragland of TX
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- 1 c. canola oil
- 2/3 cup of water
- 3 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 t. baking soda
- 1 1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/4 t. salt
- 3 cup of granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Sift together dry ingredients, except for sugar.
- In a separate bowl crack the eggs. Mix together pumpkin, oil, water and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture and thoroughly moisten ingredients, being careful not to overmix.
- Grease and flour 2 bread loaf pans and fill half full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.