Recipe from Nona Parris of South Carolina
- 3 (11 oz) cans of mexicorn, drained
- 1/2 cup of chopped green onions
- 1 (7 oz.) can of chopped green chilies
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 lb of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 6 oz chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients together. Chill 2-3 hrs. Serve with frito scoops.
Great for tailgate parties, just make and chill the night before.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.