Submitted by Lindsey Combs of Munford, Tenn.
- 1 lb. ground beef (also good with deer burger)
- 1 small onion
- 1 pkg egg noodles
- 1 1/2- or 2 bags of shredded mozarella cheese
- 1 pkg. pepperoni slices
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 jars pizza sauce
- Italian seasoning to taste.
- Brown meat and onions, drain.
- Mix in spaghetti sauce and pizza sauce.
- Boil noodles, drain.
- In crockpot, layer noodles, sauce, cheese, pepperoni. Repeat.
- Cook on low in crockpot 2-4 hours.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.