$10,000 damage to apartment firePosted: Updated:
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - The Spokane Valley Fire Department responded to a fire in the bathroom ceiling of apartment #54 at the University Apartments located at 11009 E 3Rd Ave this evening. The fire was quickly extinguished and was contained to the bathroom with damages estimated around $10,000. Red Cross was called to assist the two tenants with a place to stay for up to three days while investigations continue from the apartment insurance company and renovation will follow. Smoke alarms were present and working at the time of the fire. No injuries have been reported.
Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>