Recipe from Dianne Milligan of Bridgeport, Conn.
- 2 Cups uncooked quick cook oatmeal
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1/3 C raisins
- 1/4 C nuts (I use almonds)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 C fat free milk
- 1/2C applesauce
- 2 tsp melted butter
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine first 5 ingredients in bowl.
- Combine milk, applesauce, butter and egg. Add to oatmeal mix.
- Stir well.
- Pour into 8-inch square dish, coated w/spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Dianne suggests: You can use this for dessert with whipped creamm or ice cream. Or try it for breakfast, with a little milk!
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.