Portobello and bacon alfredo
Recipe from Emily Jeffcoat of Lubbock, Texas
- 1 lb portobello mushrooms
- 1-2 lbs bacon, cooked and cut into pieces
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium package of multi colored spiral pasta (cooked)
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 can of sun-dried tomato alfredo sauce
- 2 tsp butter
- Saute mushrooms in butter until they darken. Take off heat and set aside.
- Mix cooked pasta with sauce in a bowl until completely covered.
- Place a serving of pasta in a bowl with a spoonful of tomatoes, spoonful of mushrooms and then a spoonful of bacon. Top it of with tbsp of parmesan.
Enjoy a quick and easy dinner!
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.