Recipe from Jason Lesafe of Marquette, Mich.
- Red, greeen, yellow food dye
- 1 box of lasagna noodles
- 1 container of feta cheese
- 1 container of cottage cheese
- 1 bag of mozzarella
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 can of manwich sauce
- 1 jar of black olives
- Soak noodles in 3 bowls, each with a different color food dye.
- When moist and the color has changed, boil until tender.
- Brown hamburger add Manwich.
- Dice olives
- When noodles and beef are cooked, add one layer of red noodles, top with beef, feta, diced olives, cottage cheese and mozarella. Add layer of green noodles, and repeat other ingredients. Then repeat with the yellow noodles.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.