Chicken Bow Tie Pasta
Recipe from Brenda Montoya of Lubbock, TX
- Bow Tie Pasta (2 12-ounce boxes)
- 4 Skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Basil pesto sauce
- 2 jars grated romano/parmesan cheese.
- Season the chicken with your favorite seasonings and rub with olive oil.
- Bake until completely done (if you add water to the bottom of the pan, they are more juicy.
- Cook the pasta until done. Drain and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut the chicken into small cubes while hot and mix the ingredients together.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.