Olean's easy cole slaw
Recipe from Olean Brown of Oaklandon, Ind.
- 1 bag shredded cole slaw mix
- 1 large apple (I like Golden Delicious) peeled & chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 bottle of your favorite cole slaw dressing - chilled
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together, adjusting the amount of cole slaw dressing to your own preference.
- Chill at least 1-2 hours before serving (overnight is even better!)
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.