A list of Resources and links for Hospice Care
Washington State Hospice & Palliative Care Organization
Idaho State Hospice Organizations
National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
(Information on hospice and palliative care services and advance care planning, including links to state-specific advance directives).
(Free resources for consumers on end-of-life issues)
Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC)
(Provides health care professionals with the tools, training, and technical assistance necessary to start and sustain successful palliative care programs in hospitals and other health care settings)
Aging With Dignity
(Five Wishes advance care planning document . Advice on health care decisions and what you want your loved ones to know.)
(Gateway to resources for life-threatening illness and end-of-life care).
National Hospice Foundation
(Fund-raising branch of NHPCO).
Hospice Foundation of America
(Another resource on end-of-life care information).
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>
- Independent Living/Retirement Communities, Assisted Living Communities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and Adult Family Homes. How are they different and how do you know which one is right for you?>>
- An explanation of the difference between each and the resources to find help and support for patients and families dealing with memory loss.>>
- Assisted Living is for adults who need help with everyday tasks but they don't need full-time nursing care. >INSIDE: Find local providers>>
- Trained professionals are here to guide you through the evaluation of physical and emotional well-being and help determine what living or care situation is best for you or your loved one.>>