Dignity Memorial Escape SchoolPosted: Updated:
Each year, more than 58,000 children are abducted by strangers. As funeral care providers, we truly understand the tragedy and pain associated with the loss of a child. Our goal is to show every family how to be smart, not scared. To arm children and their parents with abduction-prevention tips and tactics, we offer a nationally recognized safety program known as Dignity Memorial Escape School.
Delivered free of charge by trained Dignity Memorial employees, presentations are often requested by community organizations, church groups, scouts and schools. Offered in an entertaining and non-threatening manner, this entertaining and empowering one-hour program teaches children how to differentiate between good and bad strangers, the common lures abductors use, how to "get away, right away" and how to find help when needed. In addition to teaching key concepts, presenters enlist the aid of children from the audience to demonstrate several simple yet highly effective techniques for escaping dangerous situations.
For more information aout this and other Community Service Programs offered by Dignity Memorial, contact Chuck Wendt at 951-4037
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>
- Independent Living/Retirement Communities, Assisted Living Communities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and Adult Family Homes. How are they different and how do you know which one is right for you?>>
- An explanation of the difference between each and the resources to find help and support for patients and families dealing with memory loss.>>
- Assisted Living is for adults who need help with everyday tasks but they don't need full-time nursing care. >INSIDE: Find local providers>>
- Trained professionals are here to guide you through the evaluation of physical and emotional well-being and help determine what living or care situation is best for you or your loved one.>>