Plan Ahead SeminarsPosted: Updated:
Sometimes we forget. Sometimes we just put it off for another day. But we all know that having a plan makes our lives easier. There are many advantages to arranging your funeral or cremation services in advance with a Dignity Memorial provider.
- You protect your family from having to make such decisions at a difficult time.
- Your make your wishes known to your loved ones.
- You make your own decisions about the type of service, merchandise and price.
- You prevent emotional overspending by family members who can only guess what you might have wanted.
- Your prearrangement is nationally transferable to other Dignity Memorial providers.
- You lock in today's prices for services that may not be needed for many years.
- You can pay over time without interest or finance charges.
This educational workshop provides each attendee with their own Personal Planning Guide, discussion of veteran's benefits, living will program, benefits of Dignity Memorial providers, and explanation of extended family support benefits.
For more information about this and other Community Service Programs offered by Dignity Memorial, contact Chuck Wendt at 951-4037.
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>
- Independent Living/Retirement Communities, Assisted Living Communities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and Adult Family Homes. How are they different and how do you know which one is right for you?>>
- An explanation of the difference between each and the resources to find help and support for patients and families dealing with memory loss.>>
- Assisted Living is for adults who need help with everyday tasks but they don't need full-time nursing care. >INSIDE: Find local providers>>
- Trained professionals are here to guide you through the evaluation of physical and emotional well-being and help determine what living or care situation is best for you or your loved one.>>