Home Care of Washington - Working Together to Maintain Independent LivingPosted: Updated:
Top Questions to Ask When Choosing a Home Care provider:
- Hiring practices: What type of screening is provided? Are backgrounds and references checked? What questions are asked during their interview?
- Training practices: What are the company's training practices? What training programs - if any - are available for emplyees?
- Quality Assurance Programs: How will you be assured quality care? And who monitors the care? Are family members informed about care issues?
- Level of Care: Can the individual or agency meet your needs? What type of admitting and discharge planning do they provide? Is help available after business hours and on holidays?
Hospital & Recovery Services
|Personal Care Services|
|Assistance going to, from or during your hospital or nursing home visit. Home Care of Washington is here to help make the transition home back home as smooth and safe as possible.|| |
Whether assistance is needed on an on-going basis or for just a short time, our qualified staff can help you with your daily personal care needs, so you can remain safe, independent and comfortable in your own home.
Go to Home: KHQ Senior Life
Go to Home: Home Care
Go to Home: Respite Services
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the Spokane Area.>>
- This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>This is a list of addresses and phone numbers for Senior Citizen Community Centers in the North Idaho Area.>>
- Independent Living/Retirement Communities, Assisted Living Communities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and Adult Family Homes. How are they different and how do you know which one is right for you?>>
- An explanation of the difference between each and the resources to find help and support for patients and families dealing with memory loss.>>
- Assisted Living is for adults who need help with everyday tasks but they don't need full-time nursing care. >INSIDE: Find local providers>>
- Trained professionals are here to guide you through the evaluation of physical and emotional well-being and help determine what living or care situation is best for you or your loved one.>>