Aunt JoAnn's Mint Iced Tea
Recipe from Pam Krier of Avon, Ind.
- 3 cups boiling water
- 8 regular size tea bags
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves (spearmint leaves are good)
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 6 oz. can frozen orange juice (undiluted)
- 1 6 oz. can frozen lemonade (undiluted)
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 9 cups water
- Pour boiling water over tea bags and mint. Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and mint - squeeze gently.
- Stir in sugar - let cool.
- When cooled, add orange juice, lemonade pineapple juice and 9 cups of water.
Enjoy! Makes 1 gallon
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.