- 1 cup ricotta cheese (preferably the whole-milk variety)
- 3/4 cup Mascarpone cheese (it's okay to substitute regular cream cheese if Mascarpone is not available)
- 12 oz bag of miniature chocolate chips
- 6 purchased cannoli shells (Look for the cannoli shells at Italian markets.)
- Powdered sugar
1. Puree ricotta in food processor. Blend in mascarpone.
2. Transfer mixture to pastry bag without tip. Pipe into shells. Sprinkle ends of cheese filling with chocolate chips.
3. Serve chilled. (Can be made 6 hours ahead. Keep refrigerated.) Sift powdered sugar over cannoli.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.