Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
Recipe from Shawn Duncan of Deatsville, Ala.
3-4 large boneless/skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 8 oz container sour cream
1 bottle of poppy seed
1 stick Ritz crackers
1/2 stick butter
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1. Boil chicken for about 45 mins - 1 hr, done. Drain and chop.
2. In a bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream, chopped chicken, salt, and pepper.
3. Smooth out into casserole dish.
4. Crumble Ritz crackers on top.
5. Melt butter and drizzle on top of crackers.
6. Sprinkle top with poppy seeds.
7. Cook at 350 degrees for approx. 20 - 30 mins or until crackers start to brown.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.